Monday, June 23, 2008

Its so different now!!

This Sunday i went to NCF for fellowship after 7 months. I was really excited to be there since I love the praise and worship and i can see all the young people who love the Lord. I was familiar with the place and people before. And this time it was Joel who was preaching and i was more excited to hear the Word of God from him. He talked about the purpose of once life. His message also made me to realise whether i am walking in the right tack as the set purpose I have for my life.

When the church was over i looked around and i couldn't believe myself that i hardly knew anybody there. I was hoping to see some familiar faces apart from Joel who was also looking for the same. I moved around and i could find a few people who i knew.

I miss all my friends who used to worship with me in that church - Abhishek, Kennith, Shine, Stopher, Sahil & Ruth. God has been working in each of our life's and every one of us are working toward our purpose of our life's. Seeing no one who i know makes me feel that its so different now.

Kevin.

No comments: